Sunday, September 9, 2012

WHY U NO WORK?

Okay, so, in case you haven't been able to tell, I got 99 problems and my financial situation has roots in 98 of the 99 problems I have.

Alright, well, it's certainly not a rap song, but I'm sure you can relate.


This week was gonna be cool. I discovered some "missed" money in my PayPal account-- A few months ago, I sold one of my phones.  I made a pretty decent amount off of it, despite it's age.  I guess at that point money wasn't important. After all, I was making a substantial amount more a year and it must have not been important at that time, so I did what any smart person would, I loaded my Starbucks card.  After all, a boys gotta have his vices, right?


Two weeks ago or so, I decided that I was tired of everything and decided I would move the whole living room around.  It resulted in a much nicer qi. For about a week or so, Amanda and I got along better and were closer and everything else.  So, anyways, this week, I got home one day and I decided that I wanted to jam out, so I switched my speakers on, only to discover that one was not working.   Curious, I investigated the situation.  In investigating the situation, I managed to break one of the speaker inputs.  If that weren't bad enough, after doing so, I pulled the subwoofer out, and along with it came part of the connector which powers the sub woofer.  Recalling that Klipsch makes most of their speaker systems repairable, I began investigating that, thinking that it might be cheaper than purchasing a new unit.  No such luck, the only part that is serviceable is the speaker pod.

So, I made my peace and decided that, for at least a while, I wouldn't be able to jam out nearly as hard.

On a weekly basis, I make it a point to plug my toothbrush and shaver in so that I don't have to worry about them crapping out during the week.  Well, yesterday, I decided to plug my shaver in.  It didn't start charging, so I thought, I'll clean the contacts.  I did that, still no charge, so I decided that the next best thing was to try locking it. 

And that was the last that anyone ever heard of the shaver. It's now locked. Won't unlock. Acts like it's charging, but after 15 hours on the charger, it still acts as though it has no power.  So I made my peace.  I will likely wrestle grizzly bears until Friday when I get paid again. 

Now. I'm mad.

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment